1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Are Sylvaneth our Allies still?

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by Tossthegoats, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Tossthegoats
    Skink

Tossthegoats Member

I remember in the recent announcement that altered the points for the Salamanders and some others, Sylvaneth was missing from the Allies segment. Is this an error, like the error on the Dread Saurian's point cost?

If it is an error and we can still take Sylvaneth as allies, are there any models that might be worth considering? I absolutely love the Sylvaneth aesthetic and would thoroughly enjoy panting up some jungle treefolk to fight alongside my Saurus.

2. Erta Wanderer
    OldBlood

Erta Wanderer Well-Known Member

yes we can they fixed it in the errata
    Page 27 – Order Pitched Battle Profiles, Allies Change the Seraphon allies to: ‘Stormcast Eternal, Sylvaneth’

3. Dread Saurian
    Stegadon

Dread Saurian Well-Known Member

I can only think of the comical ideas of we had if the seraphon were on the chaos tide

LizardWizard and Erta Wanderer like this.
  4. Tossthegoats
    Skink

Tossthegoats Member

If we were on the chaos side, i'd buy and paint up a Mindstealer Sphranx for sure. Looks like it'd be fun to paint and decent on the table.

5. Grotpunter
    Troglodon

Grotpunter Well-Known Member

Ancient Treelord to create a forest + Branchwraith to summon in Dryads.

Personally not a fan of it since you rely on a CV 7 spell but I guess it could be OK in Coalesced where you dont have the same kind of summoning as Starborne.

LizardWizard and Imrahil like this.
  6. Tossthegoats
    Skink

Tossthegoats Member

Certainly sounds like more of a for-fun strategy than a reliable tournament thing, but if I end up having enough models for it in the future it'd definitely be something I'd want to try.

LizardWizard and Imrahil like this.