1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS At least we know one named character is returning, yay!

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by Xholankha the lost one, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Xholankha the lost one
    Chameleon Skink

Xholankha the lost one Well-Known Member

Right to begin with one of the lesser known 8th edition heroes is coming back(hopefully) and it's none other than our master predator OXYOTL!!!!!!!!
    Being (I think) the only non daemon creature able to survive in the warp, he could still be alive in these circumstances:
    1. As morrsleib was raining down a warp gate could of opened in xhauptec (sorry if spelling is incorrect) and he went inside.(possible)
    2. Fled through the skaven tunnels because he's like a chameleon sansei ninja(mm unlikely)
    3. Flew outta town on one of the cities (likely)
    Please give your thoughts

2. Kor-Lot-Ko
    Skink

Kor-Lot-Ko Member

I thought we already knew which named characters survived the end of the world-that-was, as their rules were provided online? I had already incorperated Oxotl into my aos fluff for my army.

3. tom ndege
    Skar-Veteran

tom ndege Well-Known Member

I thought he is now called stalker or something... Referring to the summoning spell on the warscroll...
    The only real named character seems to me to be lord kroak...