1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Carnosaur Help!

Discussion in 'Painting and Converting' started by Alexander Gonzalez, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Alexander Gonzalez
    Jungle Swarm

Alexander Gonzalez New Member

Hello everyone!

I'm an experienced hobbyist and AoS player. Seraphon are my first non-death army I've ever utilized and I'm having a blast bulding and converting, let alone the exitement of painting them soon.

I am having issues however, with our only GW tyrannosaurus(ish) rex. I love the sculpt for the Carnosaur in TWW2 and yes I know a 3d print file exists with 5 poses for that exact model (I'm trying to avoid going print-heavy with this army for a number of reasons) But I'm at my wits end on what to do with this head. The carnosaur's head is short, stumpy, and does not at all reflect the powerful jaws it's supposed to have.

A Search on this site and elsewhere has not given me a lot of good examples, and no tutorials, on how to make the jaw longer, head swaps, conversion ideas, etc.

ANY AND ALL HELP AND INPUT IS APPRCIATED!

LizardWizard likes this.
  2. ASSASSIN_NR_1
    Carnasaur

ASSASSIN_NR_1 Well-Known Member

I just did a quick google search and found this: Link. Maybe it can be of some use.

LizardWizard and Imrahil like this.