1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Endless spells

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by Mikeasaurus, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Mikeasaurus
    Skink

Mikeasaurus New Member

Is there an existing other faction spell kit which is most suited for seraphon?

Kilvakar likes this.
  2. Kilvakar
    Carnasaur

Kilvakar Well-Known Member

Getting the base Malign Sorcery box is pretty much the best route. As for something faction-specific, the Daughter's of Khaine have a snake endless spell that would look good painted in jungle colors with water or slime coming off of it instead of blood.

3. pendrake
    Skink Priest

pendrake Well-Known Member

Which factions have their own Spell Models? (I thought Seraphon did! Didn’t they release some spells when they released the pyramid terrain thing?)

I think a Seraphon version of that barrier of crystals would be pretty easy to scratch build if it was made to be a barrier of logs and trees that had sprouted from the ground.

4. Togetic
    Temple Guard

Togetic Well-Known Member

Seraphon don’t get their own endless spells because their gimmick is their mastery over magic meaning they can bind (and bring as part of a list) any faction’s endless spells, which I guess makes sense even if it sucks to not get unique ones.

The new pyramid is a terrain feature, like the sylvaneth wyldwoods or the new Lumineth floating shrine

5. Erta Wanderer
    OldBlood

Erta Wanderer Well-Known Member

not true we can bring generic ones but the faction ones are Beyond us. We do have to spell that can control other people's spell for a turn now

Putzfrau and Togetic like this.