1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Engine of the Gods and Skink Priest

Discussion in 'Rules Help' started by Dr.Toboggan, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Dr.Toboggan
    Jungle Swarm

Dr.Toboggan New Member

Hello! I'm looking for a clarification on the recent FAQ. I cannot mentally piece out the addition of the Skink Priest to the EotG.

Does this mean that an entire Skink Priest (including the ability to take command traits/relics) is now a part of the model? Or is this not actually a game play change at all. Since the Keywords don't seem to have changed (though they mirror a Skink Priest's keywords already anyway) I'm not sure if I should add a skink priest to the Battlescribe entry.

LizardWizard likes this.
  2. Nart
    Carnasaur

Nart Well-Known Member

Skink Priest in this case is just the name of the Mount's Rider. He was added to deal with confusion with EotG profile. Before FAQ, the Stegadon was actual hero, while the crew was its mount. It has nothing to do with Skink Priest warscroll. EotG still take any traits or artefacts, available to SKINK HERO, since the keywords match.

Also note, that taking weapon artefacts has no sense for EotG, since the rider doesn't have melee weapons.

3. Dr.Toboggan
    Jungle Swarm

Dr.Toboggan New Member

That's what I was assuming since no weapons were added to the warscroll but this community knows more than I do so I wanted an opinion from here :D Thanks!