1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Fangs of Sotek 2000 point army list

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Bastilidon, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Bastilidon
    Jungle Swarm

Bastilidon New Member

I made this and was wondering if it was worth playing or how i could improve it

Attached Files:

2. erians
    Razordon

erians Active Member

Terradons are good with a chief, not sure how effective a single unsupported 3 will be. Shadowstrike isn't great imo.

20s of skinks is bad. 1 casualty and you lose half your attacks. 40s or 10s, maybe 30s. Starpriest is the guy that makes skinks good, taking 140 skinks and only 1 starpriest makes the army very susceptible to hero sniping. I'd take 2 with that many skinks.

I'd drop the battalion (or keep it if you want something less cookie cutter), take 2x40 skinks + support, add as many or as few 10s for screening and board presence as you like, keep the Kroak battery and spend the rest on cammos/salamanders/terradons/fun stuff. Oh and bound geminids are insane.

Tyranitar likes this.
  3. Bastilidon
    Jungle Swarm

Bastilidon New Member

How are cammos useful ive never used them before also how can another starpriest help

4. erians
    Razordon

erians Active Member

Cammos do good damage and have good movement shenanigans. They also benefit from Fangs of Sotek allieagance abilities and can be buffed by a starpriest.

2nd starpriest is good because he can only buff 1 unit with his staff so if you want more than 1 skink unit to do damage you need 2. You also need 2 for redundancy, since he's very squishy and if he dies your skinks lose most of their damage.

5. Bastilidon
    Jungle Swarm

Bastilidon New Member

Sp how about this?

Attached Files:

6. erians
    Razordon

erians Active Member

This is pretty close to the lists I've had the most success with. Easily tournament level. You have a starseer that doesn't add much and it's your 7th leader so you need to drop it to make the list legal.

7. Bastilidon
    Jungle Swarm

Bastilidon New Member

Thank you for this i was just wondering how low i could get my skinks to hit on and how i could do that