1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion Flaming Frogs

Discussion in 'Fluff and Stories' started by Serpentsire, Jun 11, 2009.

1. Serpentsire
    Saurus

Serpentsire New Member

Perhaps this is just a rant, but why didn't they give Mazdamundi a spell simillar to what he is doing in his image on page 63? Unless that is the ruination of cities: a massive storm of flaming mystical frogs falling from the skies. Perhaps it is an attempt to combine some of the legendary plagues of Egypt; hailstones, fogs, and darkness. i always thought of Ruination of cities as an earthquake, personally, but perhaps that is the spell. What do you guys think?

2. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

To be honest, I would much rather cast an earthquake than throw a bunch of burning frogs at someone. o_O

I interpreted the picture differently, at first glance it does look like burning frogs. But what I think it is is a whole bunch of daemons coming from the sky and that is who he is casting the spells at, not the result of his spell....

3. Krox-Power
    Saurus

Krox-Power New Member

Ya, I didn't think the picture made much sense, but I like the idea of hurling flaming frogs at your enemies. Especially a Slaan doing it, 'cause, you know, giant magical frog.