1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Getting Started with Warcry

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by Michael Bernstein, Jul 7, 2021.

1. Michael Bernstein
    Jungle Swarm

Michael Bernstein New Member

I am thinking of getting into Warcry and had some questions so sorry if these have already been asked, but I can't seem to find answers anywhere:

1. Are the core rules affected by AoS 3.0? Will they be releasing new Warcry Core Rules? I ask because I can't seem to find the book in the webstore anymore and I am wondering what the deal is

2. When do the Tome of Champions get updated? I.e. when will Tome of Champions 2021 drop? And should I wait or pick up Tome of Champions 2020?

3. I only need the Sentinels of Order book and not the cards to get all of the Seraphon info right?

2. ChapterAquila92
    Skar-Veteran

ChapterAquila92 Well-Known Member

Until a new book comes out for Warcry, nothing changes. You should be safe for now even with AoS shifting into 3.0.
    I can't say I've seen Warcry go through yearly copies of the same book unlike the base game. You should be good to grab it as is, bearing in mind that you may still find yourself looking up the errata and FAQ.
    Yep, that's pretty much all you need. Tome of Champions introduces most of the non-Warcry-specific factions with a handful of cards and faction-specific quest each (Seraphon included), but Sentinels of Order pads it out substantially to include virtually all of the non-behemoth models available in the Seraphon range.

Cuetzpal Pilli likes this.