1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Great Weave Narrative Campaign in Ghur, starting soon!

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by Sudsinabucket, Sep 1, 2021.

1. Sudsinabucket
    Skar-Veteran

Sudsinabucket Well-Known Member

Not sure where else to put this so gonna put it here!

If anyone is interested in a short Narrative Campaign set in Ghur you should check the link below and take a look! Lore. Location, etc all explained and I think it's going to be fun! If you missed out on Animosity III this year (which was a blast) this could be your chance to enter another awesome setting for a Narrative game + build your homebrwq characters/faction up! It is hosted by The Greave Weave online community.

Check it out:

Hello @everyone it is with my utmost pleasure to announce that the #lizardvurm-tairhino campaign is launching! The page can now be found on the site normally and it's even got a fancy space on our front page for the time being. It's possible that everyone can now use #robotalliance-requests to assign themselves to an Alliance, and Alliance secrets will be given in those channels momentarily. The lore is up, the location is set, and there are brand new characters to get familiar with. I would absolutely love it if you could advertise the campaign to your local groups if it's something you're interested in participating in! Stay frosty (and sorry about the ping, we try not use that one in this server as much as possible).

https://www.thegreatweave.com/vurm-tai/

Just A Skink and Imrahil like this.