1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello scaly fellows !

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Chertran, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Chertran
    Skink

Chertran Member

Hi, I'm a student in my late 20 in Quebec (trying to finish a PhD in this pretty odd economical and social conntext) and I always dream to paint and play saurus for at least 15 years. I spent a lot of time in the hobby culture but I never possess an army of a 1000 points (my first goal with my scaly friends) and I never got the time and the money (at the same time) for fulfilling this objective.
    Because I moved from France years ago I had to left my armies (Bretonnian and Saurus pre AOS) and decided in 2020 to buy the two starting boxes. I love variety in my list and on the table even at the cost of efficiency. I painted very slowly and because I'm not 16 anymore time just ran by. But some people in my family reignited my flame and passion for Seraphon and I wann be a bit more dedicated to the Ancient.
    I'm here for discussion, lore, paint, tactical advice and fun. I hope to see you all in threads !

2. Imrahil
    Slann

Imrahil Thirtheenth Spawning

Welcome along!

Great to see you are stepping back into the hobby.
    Have fun painting, gaming and roaming around the forum!

If you have any questions just ask, there might be someone with an answer for you.

If you like you could start a hobby blog in the section Painting and Converting to share your progress

Grrr, !mrahil

Just A Skink likes this.
  3. Chertran
    Skink

Chertran Member

Thank you! I dsicovered this forum from the "Getting the most from your Start collecting Seraphon box" threads. And it was absolutly incredible. It posts like that that make you wanna grab your tool and get some job done.
    I suscribed to a french forum years ago. So I hoped that some reflexes are not lost un time! (And my english could be a bit rusty).

4. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

Welcome aboard, we're always happy when someone comes back to the hobby.
    For anything you may need, just ask. :)

Just A Skink likes this.
  5. Chertran
    Skink

Chertran Member

Ahaha thank you ! I love your avatar, Nile is one of the first Brutal Death Metal band I discovered and In Their Darkened Shrines a must have !

Killer Angel and Just A Skink like this.
  6. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

[​IMG]

(Edit: BTW, in undead forums my user name is Unas the Slayer :D)

Last edited: Mar 27, 2023
    Imrahil and Chertran like this.
  7. DrrrL
    Skink

DrrrL Member

welcome to the cold-blooded ranks!