1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Knoffles, Oct 27, 2021.

1. Knoffles
    Saurus

Knoffles Member

I thought I’d better drop an intro thread here as I’ve been a long time lurker.
    I’ve been a warhammer player since 3rd ed playing every edition (though I skipped a fair chunk of 7th). There are elements of all of them I like though 8th is by far my favourite (though not perfect by any means).
    I dabbled a bit in AOS and KOW but rank and flank has always been my preferred jam so AOS didn’t click and KOW is fun and easy to pick up but just wasn’t warhammer.

I’m most likely to be found moderating various warhammer Facebook pages or posting prolifically on the Eighth Edition for Life, warhammer Forum.

I’ve only ever seen and heard good things about this forum so thought I ought to get my butt into gear and start joining in!

2. Noxolotl
    Cold One

Noxolotl Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard! It's always great to see a fellow lurker come out of the shadows, look around, see what type content fits you the most, perhaps start your own blog and most importantly enjoy your time here.

3. Lizards of Renown
    Slann

Lizards of Renown Herald of Creation

A fellow Knight of Eight joins us!!!! :D

Welcome to Jurassic Park and blossoming forum covering the panoply of Warhammer.

Great to have you here and looking forwards to your contributions to the Warhammer Fantasy section of the forum!

4. Imrahil
    Slann

Imrahil Thirtheenth Spawning

Welcome along!

I have noticed your activity already in the WHFB portion of the forum.
    Good, good. Have fun around here.

Grrr, Imrahil

5. Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl
    Slann

Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl Eleventh Spawning

Hello there @Knoffles, welcome to Lustria!

As lordofskullpass on EEFL, I am most pleased to see such a renowned Warhammer Fantasy fan join our community (in particular a such big Beastman fan as yourself, we Beastlords are sadly rather sparse on here and every extra one to arrive here is most definitely welcome :D). Though we largely cater toward Lizardmen, there is a small but rapidly growing sea of discussions about other Fantasy races and Fantasy in general as well (as you already appear to have found ;)), so I certainly hope you enjoy your stay! :)

6. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

Already welcomed you, so... enjoy your stay!

7. Knoffles
    Saurus

Knoffles Member