1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Howdy!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Skulk-Fossil, May 24, 2023.

1. Skulk-Fossil
    Jungle Swarm

Skulk-Fossil New Member

My name is skulk, and I am a neophyte to the entirety of AOS and fantasy, having migrated here from the grim-darkness of the far future! I wish to build, paint and base an army of lizards! I am a little daunted by the Prices of models and supplies so I'm often on the lookout for tips and tricks to help me make the most out of every mini. I have no idea how to play AOS, but am familiar with Privateer Press's Monsterpocalypse Wargame.

Currently im trying to figure out a way to pass off a Razordon Hunting Pack as a Spawn of Chotec, so adice wouldbe helpful!

2. Imrahil
    Slann

Imrahil Thirtheenth Spawning

Welcome along!

always nice to see new players enter the game. And an excellent choice of army :cool:
    for the Spawn of Chotec I am not sure what it's base size is (perhaps someone else already knows), but key feature would be a sail on its back.

Overall you could play with it as is and come to terms with your opponent that it is portraying a Spawn of Chotec model.
    Only for official games it might matter.

You could start a paintblog over in de subforum Painting and converting, to keep track of all the advise and to share your progress ;)

Good luck getting to know AoS and have fun in our Jungle!

Grrr, !mrahil

PS: if you like short-stories there is a contest going on at the moment, you can read and vote > here <

Skulk-Fossil likes this.
  3. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

Welcome to Lustria!

Regarding that conversion, THIS is the best place to ask :)

Imrahil likes this.