1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Late Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lady Tor'ti Llaz, May 8, 2016.

1. Lady Tor'ti Llaz
    Saurus

Lady Tor'ti Llaz Active Member

Greetings fellow cold-bloods, I am Lady Tor'ti Llaz. It was recently pointed out to me (by my awesome sister) that I have neglected to introduce myself. So I'm finally posting my introduction. Feel free to ask me any questions. I'm not all that interesting though.

2. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Welcome aboard, officially, as you have already found your way around and have entered the short story contest, I suppose I will only ask one question:
    why not be more interesting? :D

Toltecatl, Bluefire and Jorgik like this.
  3. spawning of Bob
    Skar-Veteran

spawning of Bob Well-Known Member

What is not interesting about a sympathy pigeon?

I'm glad your Painting Blog is off the ground, and look forward to many more contributions to the community. (like entering the Fluff Forum Art Comp, Voting in the Story Comp, posting your own army background, joining the tactics discussions. We don't set the bar TOO high around here :) )

Bowser likes this.
  4. Bluefire
    Cold One

Bluefire Well-Known Member

I think you may have confused her with me, either that or the paint fumes means I can't understand anything anymore.

Jorgik and Bowser like this.
  5. spawning of Bob
    Skar-Veteran

Could be the fumes. But I want @Lady Tor'ti Llaz to confirm or deny her involvement with the pigeon. Don't make me shine a bright light in your eyes.

Bowser likes this.
  6. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Pigeon attacks do seem like a legitimate way to get your friends and family into your hobby!

7. Y'ttar Scaletail
    Troglodon

Y'ttar Scaletail Well-Known Member

Ahoy, and welcome to the UnderEmpire! Hope you enjoy your stay and avoid any ominously glowing confectionaries...
    By the big hatted lizard-thing god, I think i've got UE welcome spiel stuck in my head-meat... D:

Ahem, yes welcome. And if you think you're late introducing yourself, I have yet to introduce myself on here (was trying to be sneaky last compy and completely failed at that) nor even on my home tunnels. :p

Is a very good fluff scene here at any rate! :)

8. Bluefire
    Cold One

Don't try and ally with the pigeons, they are the skaven of the air. Right, I'm off to interrogate my sister...

9. Lady Tor'ti Llaz
    Saurus

To answer Bowser's question: I do try to be interesting, I'm just not good at it. I compensate by being very surreal. Spawning of Bob, you've confused me with Bluefire. I only started painting my Lizardmen today. I have already voted in the story competition, it made me feel rather inadequate about my own writing. I'm not the person to come to for tactics, I haven't played since 2010, and that was Skaven and Dark Elves. I had nothing to do with the pigeon, I swear.

Jorgik and Bowser like this.
  10. Lady Tor'ti Llaz
    Saurus

To be fair, my thread title was a play on the title of a song (even though I've never listened to it, or played Max Payne), more than being all that late. And the fluff does seem to be very high quality from what I've seen.

Thanks for the welcomes guys. This is my first time joining a forum since I played Neopets. Lustria Online is definitely much more friendly than those forums.

Toltecatl and Bowser like this.
  11. Bluefire
    Cold One

One of us! One of us!

Bowser likes this.
  12. spawning of Bob
    Skar-Veteran

The more you deny an association with the evil pigeons, the less I believe you. But if Bluefire can find it in her heart to forgive, then so must I.

Unless you are secretly a skaven.

Toltecatl, Jorgik and Bowser like this.
  13. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

Do not sell yourself short. I have not figured out how I want to assign all five of my votes in the next short story contest, but one of the votes is going to your piece.

We have lots of good writers on Lustria-Online, but we can always use new blood. I enjoy your writing style. I hope to see more of your work both in contests and as independent pieces.
    Also, welcome to the forum!

Bowser likes this.
  14. Otzi'mandias
    Ripperdactil

Otzi'mandias Well-Known Member

Hi. You'll like it here, provided you know everything there is to know about small plastic lizards.
    If not, then at least you're on a par with me.:D

Jorgik likes this.
  15. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

Welcome to Lustria.... I guess. o_O

:p

16. Lady Tor'ti Llaz
    Saurus

:angelic:
    Spawning of Bob, I will admit it now, the Lizardmen are my most recent army. I needed a new project after the Tomb Kings vanished, but many of my armies in the past were rather on the Chaos-y side. And I'm planning to grab some Beastmen when I have the money. :sorry: And I honestly, cross my cold-blooded heart, had nothing to do with any pigeons. :pigeon: I have no idea how that got there, I swear! Shoo, shoo!

Scalenex, thank you so much for both your kind words and your vote. I'm glad I could entertain. I am thinking of writing a sequel when I'm less busy with getting ready for college. I'm thinking of using my character for my army.

Otzi'mandias, I know a decent amount about small plastic lizards. I haven't been keeping up with AoS (I'm hoping it'll go away if I ignore it for long enough), but I do have the hardback army book, and a softback one. Not sure if it's the edition before the hardback or an older one though. And I did want a real lizard for a while. Does that count?

N810, thank you for the cheeky welcome. I feel I'll have to keep an eye peeled.

Just kidding! :angelic:

17. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

NIGHTBRINGER Second Spawning

Welcome to the forum @Lady Tor'ti Llaz :)

It would appear that you are mistaken... look at all the interest you have created in this introductory thread. Not too shabby.

All hail Chaos!!!

Me too!!!! :D:D:D

Toltecatl and Jorgik like this.
  18. Otzi'mandias
    Ripperdactil

Otzi'mandias Well-Known Member

@spawning of Bob, we have found a sympathiser. Murder, or sacrifice? Or just forced to eat nachos until he explodes?

Rednax and n810 like this.
  19. spawning of Bob
    Skar-Veteran

Hmm. The explode thing.

Rednax, Toltecatl and Otzi'mandias like this.
  20. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

NIGHTBRINGER Second Spawning

My Tzeentch alliance has seemingly been exposed. :p

Warden and Jorgik like this.