1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion LIzardmen of Rasetra

Discussion in 'Fluff and Stories' started by Jackel, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Jackel
    Jungle Swarm

Jackel New Member

Hi, first time poster but had a question I was hoping someone could answer.

I am halfway through the first book in the Nagash trilogy from the Black Library and have got to the point where the king of Rasetra has just used a company of saurus in his battle against Nagash. I was just wondering if anyone could give me an answer as to why saurus would fight in a human force essentially as mercenaries? This doesn't seem to fit with them at all fluff-wise. Also why would they fight with a city which has been fighting in the southern jungles against them for generations...

If anyone can think of an answer for me that would be great. Can seem to come up with one myself...

2. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

3. Jackel
    Jungle Swarm

Jackel New Member

That seems to make sense. I guess I can't really get passed the fact that they are fighting with an army that up to this point has been fighting Lizardmen exclusively.

4. cyanhawk
    Chameleon Skink

cyanhawk New Member

Also remember that the lizardmen will fight anyone and team up with pretty much anyone as long as they feel they are following the will of the old ones. Nagash would have been an anathema to them. At least the humans were part of the old ones plan.