1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Lost of bound spells

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by Vexcor, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Vexcor
    Kroxigor

Vexcor Well-Known Member

We lost our bound endless spells and that is sad. On the Other hand we should get a replacement in the upcoming FAQ.

My Hope: dont give us something silly just give us our own endless spells!!! Some cool dinosaur spells!

Erta Wanderer likes this.
  2. Dire Distortion
    Skink

Dire Distortion New Member

Would not get too excited. It’s really going to be just ignored. I don’t see anything coming In the FAQ about this.

If there is it will be control at unlimited range not just the 30’

pie in the sky control 2 spells not one

3. ArtoriusaurusRex
    Temple Guard

ArtoriusaurusRex Well-Known Member

Well, they have to address it somehow because our skinks have an entire spell dedicated to binding Endless Spells. I'll be interested to see what happens

Dread Saurian likes this.
  4. Nart
    Carnasaur

Nart Well-Known Member

"Chose the wild spell within range. It becomes controlled by character. Lose control over any controlled spells"

Or, if they want to make it good, it can intercept control over other controlled spells.

Honestly, after such strong nerfs to generic ES, I don't see losing bound as a huge blow. The best spells are now not predatory and the best damage spell for its points is automatically unbound when hits.

Tyranitar likes this.