1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Models available online US

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by Womboski, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Womboski
    Temple Guard

Womboski Well-Known Member

Some models are available to order again! Personally I got my Lord Kroak and Starseer. Interesting Saururs Warriors and Knights are now out of stock. I think a lot of people are buying up what got buffed!

For those of you who are tight on cash, don't panic, give it a month or so and availability might stabilize. Then again... coronavirus...

2. AiurJordan
    Skink

AiurJordan Member

I know! I'm getting discouraged I just got my SC box and I can't find salamanders ANYWHERE! :(

Womboski and Lizerd like this.
  3. Cuetzpal Pilli
    Temple Guard

Cuetzpal Pilli Well-Known Member

Yeah, Salamanders being unavailable will be the new norm I feel. Even when they do get restocked, they will definitely fly off the virtual shelves. At least until they get FAQ/errata'd to prevent sallie spam...that would be fun to see though lol.

Womboski and Lizerd like this.
  4. Lizerd
    Skink Priest

Lizerd Well-Known Member

One thing you could do to fix that is getting some cold ones or drakespawn (probably the dark elf drakespawn) and add some stuff to them with green stuff and use converted skinks as handlers.

Imrahil and Cuetzpal Pilli like this.
  5. Alladin the Paladin
    Chameleon Skink

Alladin the Paladin Well-Known Member

BBD4E026-5831-4DE5-AB6C-7FB7E8EEA163.jpeg C29C13AA-6F96-48AC-9125-C37C38A41AB3.jpeg

I built my own salamanders/razordons from the flesh hound kit. I did a lot of conversion/work because I am a bit nuts, but they turned out ok I think. The sad part is I made 3 razordons and 2 salamanders at the time, and now I wish I did the opposite. Ahh well, I can still proxy them however I wish, but the paint jobs don’t suit as well for swapping.

edit: update with painted photos, not good at uploading photos it seems

Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
    Aginor, Imrahil and Cuetzpal Pilli like this.
  6. Grotpunter
    Troglodon

Grotpunter Well-Known Member

I would absolutely recommend people to go to games workshop and hit the "email me" so you get notified when items are back in stock. If you order from a local place it is less ideal, but still gives an idea when you can expect an order to land.

Womboski and Erta Wanderer like this.