1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS My First New battletome seraphon list

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Accurate_Noib, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Accurate_Noib
    Saurus

Accurate_Noib Member

I played a lot of Seraphon before the new battletome. but once quarantine hit I stopped playing for a LONG time. I'm going to play my friend and his Blades of Khorne List with Archaon. I'm making a new list, focusing on coalesced Saurus block. This is not a competitive list, just a fun one (although i'd prefer winning). My goal is to buff the shit out of my Saurus and make them attack twice with maces on 3 to hit with rend 1 jaws. I have little to actual experience with this build (its all on paper). I'm open to any suggestions and I will upload my opponents list soon. I have a lot of seraphon models and a big budget for my X mas wish list. So don't worry about that part. ;) (Im using KC and my skink priest has hand of fame or something. (my book is in German so i need to find the translation for spells) (Didn't mean to pick stellar tempest on my Slann. He's rocking the default spell)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2020
    LizardWizard likes this.
  2. Accurate_Noib
    Saurus

Accurate_Noib Member

My Opponents list

Attached Files:

LizardWizard likes this.
  3. Accurate_Noib
    Saurus

Accurate_Noib Member

Any suggestions? I'm not sure if this is a good list

LizardWizard likes this.
  4. Tav
    Kroxigor

Tav Well-Known Member

The list you’ve got is fairly unfocused, which subfaction is it?
    Its normally best to decide of you want to build skink heavy or saurus heavy. Based on what you've got there, i reckon you would be better off having a big block of saurus without the battalion and minimum units of skinks as screens.

Have the salamanders as minimum units aswell since you wont really benefit here from the larger unit, the low bravery can be a risk.

Have kroak instead of slann if you can.

Terradons are good but not just as a thrown in unit of 3, you want at least 6 and a terradon chief to make their bomb drop more dangerous.

Accurate_Noib and LizardWizard like this.