1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

6th Ed. Need recommendations for building a Red Host list.

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Army Lists' started by RedCrestSkink, Feb 7, 2021.

1. RedCrestSkink
    Jungle Swarm

RedCrestSkink New Member

Hello, new member and new to WHFB in general. Been looking to get into 6th edition fantasy and I currently own roughly 5000pts(in 6th ed value) worth of lizardmen, with that said I’m looking for help to start off with a general red host list anywhere between a 2000 and 3000pts. Any advice on where to start would much appreciated, thank you!

airjamy and Lizards of Renown like this.
  2. airjamy
    Bastiladon

airjamy Well-Known Member

I am really not up to speed with 6th, if i play i play 8th, but enough lizards on here are, so maybe they can help you. Welcome to the forum!

3. Lizards of Renown
    Slann

Lizards of Renown Herald of Creation

@NIGHTBRINGER @Scalenex Do you know of anyone well versed in 6th Edition? I'd like to get @RedCrestSkink some help here since no-one has answered since they posted... :(

4. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

NIGHTBRINGER Second Spawning

Sorry, I don't know anybody that plays 6th (and I have never played it myself).

Lizards of Renown likes this.
  5. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

I played a little bit of 6th edition and I have the BRB for 6th floating around somewhere but I don't remember much.

The main thing I remember is that the Lore of Heavens is really awesome in 6th edition. An awesome signature spell, plus two spells which don't require line of sight to attack, one bypassing armor.

The Red Host list is from a supplement that I didn't buy until well after 8th edition was started so I never played it, let alone competitively.

Lizards of Renown likes this.