1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

7th Ed. need strategy advise

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Army Lists' started by knut, Jul 2, 2010.

1. knut
    Skink

knut New Member

hello im new to warhammer and i need som advise to fight thes armies:
    vampire counts
    tomb kings
    skaven

2. Portent of Far
    Skink

Portent of Far New Member

Bring salamanders

Nominate a mobile character, equipped well, as a character hunter.
    Bane head and Piranha blade combined gives a staggering 4 wounds per 1 unsaved on one specific character, and 2 on everyone else, for just 50 points.

Utilise magic against the undead

All the advice I can offer really, not played too many games myself.

3. Arli
    Skink Priest

Arli Moderator Staff Member

vampire counts-
    Havent' plaed these guys yet. I hear that their magic phase is pretty strong. You are in luck, ours is good too.

tomb kings-
    Kill the hierophant (guy that animates the skeletons). The army will crumble before your eyes. Also, these guys are flamable. There is an ark like item that they can have called the casket of souls. Get something quick into combat with it, it will cause all who have line of site to die(very nasty item).

skaven-
    This army on a whole has very low leadership. Do whatever you can to make them take leadership tests.

As the first posts states, Salamander will come in really handy.

4. Doom Lizard
    Saurus

Doom Lizard New Member

Burning blade of chotec is a major win against flamable tk and regen having vc. Salamanders are the boss against skaven and thanks to the no partials rule they even do aces against tightly packed undead.