1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oldblood

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hazhak, Apr 15, 2023.

1. Hazhak
    Jungle Swarm

Hazhak New Member

Hi ho!

Though not older than dirt, I have been playing Games Workshop games since I was knee-high to a Skink back in 1989. I started playing Lizardmen in the late 90s with Warhammer 5th edition, amassing a sizable unpainted pile o' shame before beginning to work for Games Workshop in one of their stores in Canada. I had a chance to hang out with some amazing people over my time there, deeply immersing myself into the hobby and the community that sprung up around it in my city.

After a many year haitus, I'm getting back into things, though I'm plagued by memories of what systems were (6th edition was my favourite) rather than what they became. With the Old World being revitalized, it seemed like the perfect time to get back into Warhammer Fantasy.

So, expect some rose-tinted retrospectives, an over-enthusiastic reception of anything new, and a constant state of disbelief that everything¹ is now in plastic.

1 I know not everything is in plastic, but good gravy, most of it is and it blows my little, lead-miniature-poisoned mind.

Imrahil and Cristian Lozano like this.
  2. Imrahil
    Slann

Imrahil Thirtheenth Spawning

Welcome along!

Great to see someone so experienced to come back to the hobby and join our forum. There are a lot of people returning to the hobby since the rumours of TOW started. So a lot of people to discuss with ;)
    I am interested to see what your collection has become over those years

If you have questions feel free to ask, someone around might have an answer.

Have fun in our Jungle

Grrr, !mrahil

3. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

Ohhh, i always welcome "seasoned" players as me! :D

Imrahil likes this.