1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Realm of Battle (Ghur?)

Discussion in 'Rules Help' started by Christopher, Jul 5, 2021.

1. Christopher
    Terradon

Christopher Well-Known Member

Do y'all think if I ally in the Ghur Battlemage from Cities of Sigmar that my opponents will buck over giving him the +1 to casting rolls the warscroll says he gets for the battle taking place in her home realm?

It seems totally legit to me. The General's Handbook: Pitched Battles 2021 couldn't be clearer that we're to use the Realm Rules on pages 12-13 and that's as Ghurish as all get-out.

2. Tyranitar
    Terradon

Tyranitar Well-Known Member

Was there anything about it in the CoS faq?

3. Christopher
    Terradon

There wasn't, no. It seems like it would be in General's Handbook 2021 if it was going to be anyplace, and I'm not finding it where I would expect to find it (under Realm Rules on page 12). Realms of Battle don't receive any attention in the Core Rules at all that I remember. Maybe they've just gone away.

Tyranitar likes this.
  4. Putzfrau
    Skar-Veteran

Putzfrau Well-Known Member

Unfortunately realm of battle rules no longer exist so you would no longer get this benefit.

Christopher likes this.
  5. Christopher
    Terradon

Yeah, that's what I've come around to believing as well. Really, it makes sense.