1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Salamander Hunting pack/Healing

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by Margawt, Sep 8, 2021.

1. Margawt
    Skink

Margawt New Member

We know the profile of the Salamander Hunting pack has a wound characteristic of 1 on the warscroll. We know the whole unit has six wounds in total (Handlers and Salamander). What would happen if say, it took three wounds and I decided I would allocate two of those wounds on the Salamander and one on a handler. The next Hero phase (Priest-Heal) or maybe getting healed by the EOG at the end of the shooting phase and that unit heals D3 wounds and I roll a Three. I can now heal the Salamander to full for two of those wounds and could I bring the handler back for the last wound healed or not and is it just lost?

If this question was asked before, I could not find the thread.

Erta Wanderer likes this.
  2. Erta Wanderer
    OldBlood

Erta Wanderer Well-Known Member

EotGs can't bring models back but life swarm can so we will answer the question as if thats the spell we are working with. when healing a unit with multiple wounds you can bring back models if the following is true
    1. there are no other models with damage on them you have to heal every one up first before you bring models back.
    2. you have rolled high enough to bring back the full model, no bringing back a wounded guy.
    so in your above scenario you could heal the salamander and then bring back the handler with life swarm but not the EotG

Margawt likes this.