1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Starseer

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by skipperyoss, Jun 17, 2021.

1. skipperyoss
    Cold One

skipperyoss Active Member

I like the starseer a lot now. With the arcane tome he can cast twice, and he essentially allows our units to have an extra point of rend or throw out two mystic shields. With the rampant power creep of saving throws going up I have been enjoying my starseer. He isn't as powerful as a slann but I have found him doing lots of work now.

Just A Skink and Nart like this.
  2. Nart
    Carnasaur

Nart Well-Known Member

Exactly my thoughts. Though, if you bring monsters or skinks, Priest and Starpriest are still first to be taken. His cast is a bit unrealiable too, but if you already bring Kroak and Astrolith, it won't be much of a problem.

Just A Skink likes this.
  3. Tyranitar
    Terradon

Tyranitar Well-Known Member

I haven't read the enhancement section of the rules yet, do we get a magic item in addition to the one we must take for our subfaction?

Edit: I just read it, it seems like it basically works the same as it used to where the artifact we get inherently must be the faction artifact, and then we have to take the battalions that give an extra enhancement to gain additional artifacts. Is an extra cast on the starseer worth not taking something like the cloak of feathers for instance, or the 5+ ward artifact?

Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
    Just A Skink, Nart and Erta Wanderer like this.
  4. Erta Wanderer
    OldBlood

Erta Wanderer Well-Known Member

5+ ward is going to be what you want 90% of the time

Carnikang, Just A Skink and Nart like this.