1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Stegadon - Skink Crew Number?

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by Berny100, Oct 31, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Berny100
    Jungle Swarm

Berny100 New Member

New to this and slightly confused (what's new...)

Ok the Stegadon box set comes with 5+1 crew, however I cannot see anywhere that this is the limit, can you fit 8 or 10 Skinks on it for example (clear the decks and load it up).

Also does each Skink have 4 attacks with the Meteoric Javelins or is it 4 in total which would mean a crew of 4?

Erta Wanderer likes this.
  2. Plushosaurus
    Skink

Plushosaurus Member

According to the warscroll, the Stegadon is a single model. It has a crew; the crew is said to be adjudicated in the same manner as a mount. So the characteristics of the crew's attacks are considered in toto; you can't give a hero extra mounts or put multiple sets of jaws on a Cold One to increase its attacks, etc. In theory, you could probably have 1 skink or 12 as the crew; it shouldn't make any difference to the game. Though if a Skink Chief is present that should be represented somehow to preserve WYSIWYG.

3. t4tcliff
    Skink

t4tcliff Member

Yep stegadon shoots 4 javelins total. U can glue some more skinks on top if u want but when you play the game its still 4 shots total.

4. Berny100
    Jungle Swarm

Berny100 New Member

Damn, but thanks for the quick reply

5. Berny100
    Jungle Swarm

Berny100 New Member

Bang goes my idea of 10 Skinks with 40 Javelins, back to the drawing board ... cheers for the reply

t4tcliff likes this.
  6. Dread Saurian
    Stegadon

Dread Saurian Well-Known Member

I'm just picturing a stegadon with like 30 skinks somehow glued fluidly and beautifully on it. It both makes me laugh and be in a state of fear

Cuetzpal Pilli likes this.