1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8th Ed. Tetto'ekko

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Tactics' started by wildsaint, Jan 27, 2015.

1. wildsaint
    Skink

wildsaint Member

i just picked up this character but cant find any detailed tactica on here on ways to get the best out of him.

questions that spring to mind - what unit should he be placed in or run him solo? is he a replacement for a slann in low point game? what tips and tactics do you find useful im games?

thanks for your help.

2. Skinquisitor
    Kroxigor

Skinquisitor Member

I suggest you checking cold one bus tactica. You can find batreps here on cold one bus list using tetto: https://www.youtube.com/user/JustMeDaly/videos

3. phantom567
    Jungle Swarm

phantom567 New Member

Tetto is amazing with Khaine magic. I recently won a tournament by using him to spam 3 commits on the first turn and killed 3 hydras, 2 units of dark riders, his lvl 4, and a Kharibdyss. I funneled his army between two buildings and put the commits right on him so there was no escape. The sad part was this was the top table on the final game and he gave up after it.

Remember he does have lore master so in Khaine he re-rolls his failed casting attempts.

4. SilverFaith
    Terradon

SilverFaith Member

Yeah, Comet being 12+ is pretty Derp when using Loremaster rerolls and Khaine magic. Even 2 dice isn't impossible to succeed with, so the random dice isn't that bad for Tetto.

Getting him an EotG and "Comet of Cassandora" becomes "Comet rain of Cassandora"