1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Army Fluff the Army of Konquata

Discussion in 'Fluff and Stories' started by Celticfire, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Celticfire
    Chameleon Skink

Celticfire New Member

After making my own albion army and taking up the LM i finally setteled on a theme, the little army from Konquata. So without further ado, I give you a nice lttile backstory.

As Gar Ro started out into the mists he silently cursed the skink builders. He had wanted the wall built first but they had decided that the temple would have to be the first to built, and now there was a Choas army off the coast getting ready to invade. he still could not understand ow they had even found this island in the first place. it was supposed to be almost impossible to find with the fog that surounded the island.
    Crash. another brick fell into place
    The Kroxigor builders worked quietly and quickly to make the temple ready for it's next priest. they were really all he had for his army. when Kroq Gar left to dealwith a dark elf uprising Kor Rim had been left in charge with a bare bones army of sarus. well the mmists would make the fighiting go in his favor. even now Tar'ein the skink chief was raing skink artisans and eqipping them for war. they would make great guerilla fighters Kor Rim decided.
    Crash.
    It was time for war and Gar Ro would not let this temple fall to Chaos. A savage roar ripped from his throat as all in the Konquata knew that it was time to move out.

2. Eternity_Warden
    Terradon

Eternity_Warden New Member

I'm liking it so far!