1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS What's a good battalion for DT

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by forlustria, Aug 12, 2020.

1. forlustria
    Ripperdactil

forlustria Well-Known Member

What in everyone's opinion is a good battalion for a dracothian tail list. I want to keep drops down so I can make use of the reserves before the slann gets killed

LizardWizard likes this.
  2. ILKAIN
    Skink Chief

ILKAIN Well-Known Member

I mean tht really depends on what way you are going with your DT list... firelance TQ or shadow strike are all decent. but if you aren't fielding big boys than the TQ is out, if you aren't fielding knights the Lance is out... so its VERY dependent on the units you want to bring.

LizardWizard likes this.
  3. Jason839
    Salamander

Jason839 Well-Known Member

I like the -2 rend clubs sunclaw starhost brings.

you can take the old blood on carno and give it the Godbeast pendant as well so your murder machine stays alive longer.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
    LizardWizard likes this.
  4. Grotpunter
    Troglodon

Grotpunter Well-Known Member

If you play Skinks there really isnt any. My issue is that we have somewhat lackluster artefacts and the batallions really force you down a certain route. Ontop of this the bonuses from the batallions are pretty bad all around so all in all it is a crazy high tax to pay in order to get somewhat lowish drops that wont even challenge many of the top armies.

If you plan to play Saurus I would certainly look into both the Warrior and the Knight one.