1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8th Ed. WoC + Skaven house of pain

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Tactics' started by Blue Lizard, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Blue Lizard
    Skink

Blue Lizard New Member

hi all, I'm in a team battle soon at 1500 each with three teams; 1)lizard (me)/Dwarves; 2)WoC/Skaven; 3)Dark Elves/Tomb kings. Team three I'm not to worried about just yet but the WoC/Skaven team are good generals and are a hiddeous combo. What i do know I'll be facing is 1 block of 25-30 chaos warriors or chosen and two blocks of 40-50 marauders, warp lightning cannon, hell pit abomination (i hate the abomb), grey seer and a boat load of clan rats and stormvermin and a storm banner.

My team is ruffly slann (remuniration, becalming, bsb, plaque of tepok), saurus x30, skink skirmishers 2x10, temple guard x25, camos x6, salamanders x2. Rune lord, dwarf warriors GW x40, dwarf warriors GW x30, grudge thrower x2, cannon, organ gun. The artillary (except the organ) have a few runes on them.

Would apprietiate any advice on how to kill, destroy and punish the WoC/rats team. Oh and was thinking of either taking the lore of light or life but not sure yet. Any and all help would be great.

:chicken:

2. parrot
    Cold One

parrot New Member

For skaven and marauders I think is good if you equip saurus with spears and run a light slann. For the WoC tell yor dwarf partner to add some guns for the horde of chaos warriors and greater demons(and other monsters).
    Hope it helps :D