1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yet another New Arrival

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Trevy the Great, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Trevy the Great
    Skink

Trevy the Great New Member

Hey everyone, look a new thread in the Introductions forum! Guess why!?
    Because I'm introducing myself! Wow!

Hey everyone, I'm Trevy. I learned about this place on TPV a little while ago and decided to go and check it out. I also decided that I liked what I saw. After that I decided to join, and after that I decided to eat a cheeseburger because I was hungry.
    I've been playing Warhammer for around eight years now, I started with GWs brilliant little marketing tool known as 'Lord of the Rings: Strategy Battle Game' and from there grew out to Warhammer and Warhammer 40,000 over the next couple of years. Since I started playing Warhammer, I've built up a Wood Elf, Goblin, Dwarf and Lizardmen Army. The Wood Elves and the Goblins are no more, but the Dwarf army is still around (I use it as an educational tool when I teach children in my game club to play Fantasy and cast off the shackles of their constricted sci-fi universe). Speaking of which, I also run a game club and have a large enough ego to accept painting commissions. I am known about cyberspace as numerous names, but mostly as Trevy (I mod for Carpe Noctem as Vekarin the Dark Bladed), so say 'hi' if you see me!

Cheers.

2. Sammy the Squib
    Salamander

Sammy the Squib Member

sup dude welcome aboard

3. dhuan gor
    Saurus

dhuan gor New Member

hello
    welcome to lustria online

4. strewart
    OldBlood