1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You'll make my scales tougher!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hebus, May 3, 2012.

1. Hebus
    Saurus

Hebus Member

Hello there!
    Hebus' here!

First of all, I have to say I'm reading this forum for a moment now, and like all the information I read there :)
    So here's some introduction about who I am :
    I'm a french player from Rouen (a city in Haute Normandie, France) who has played warhammer a long time ago (like 13 years ago or so). I stopped playing for a while, and start again like 2 years ago, with friends/family.
    As a renewal to warhammer, I started playing Skaven in the 7th ed. and continue to do so for some times, until I wanted to change of army (Skavens are fun, but so random). I choose Lizardmen, cause, well, I have to say it! Dinos Rocks! :D
    I don't have a huge experience in warhammer, but I'd love to improve my general skills!
    To be honnest, I dislike painting, and hope to be so rich some days I could buy my army painted. Well, that's not for today :s But it's not a problem, since my player friends feels almost the same abount it. Count as is the way to go for us :p
    What I love in warhammer, is the strategy part, and the gaming!
    As a matter of fact, I love strategy and spend a lot of time playing Starcraft 2 (best RTS ever <3).
    I'm kind of a nerd, and spend a lot of time on computers (at work and at home when I'm there).

What I'm looking forward in this forum, is a place to improve my knowledge of the game. I'm really interested in all the part related to the game.
    I'm particularly looking for some well explained battle report as I feel like I'm not that good at this game. (Or maybe my friends are much stronger).

That's it! I introduced myself ;)

edit : By the way, I'm really enjoying improving my english. So don't ever hesitate to tell me when sentences or syntax seems or is wrong ;)

2. Arli
    Skink Priest

Arli Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. If we can help you in any way, please let us know.