1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS 1500 Point Army Beginner

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Masterhobo, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Masterhobo
    Skink

Masterhobo New Member

The only experience I have with warhammer is total war. I want to get into age of sigmar and Seraphon look the coolest. If anyone could give me some feedback or tips for my army it would be appreciated thanks!

Heros

Scar Veteran on Carnosaur - 260
    Saurus Eternity Warden - 140
    Skink Starpriest - 100
    Skink Priest w/ priestly trappings - 100
    Monsters
    Bastiladon w/ Solar Engine - 300
    Infantry
    5 Saurus Guard - 100
    5 Saurus Guard - 100
    5 Saurus Guard - 100
    10 Saurus Warriors - 100
    5 Chameleon Skinks - 120
    Starhost
    Eternal Starhost - 80

Total - 1500

Bowser likes this.
  2. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Solid list, easy to roll some combos off, I assume the 10 Saurus Warriors are just there for objectives, though I might change those out for some guard to beef up 1 unit. Do you knw what your opponent will be playing?

Masterhobo likes this.
  3. Masterhobo
    Skink

Masterhobo New Member

Thanks for responding, I am bringing the 10 saurus warriors because I am going to get the start collecting set to save some money. I have only been to the shop a few times and I saw people using stormcast eternals and I know the owner plays Seraphon. How will my army do against a person using stormcast? Also I could switch the chameleon skinks for the five saurus knights that come with the start collecting box

Bowser likes this.
  4. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Makes sense, use the chameleon skinks, you will need every advantage you can get. And more shooting will be better. It's going to be a tough fight, Stormcast can be bloody brutal. Your going to need to use the bastiladon as an anvil and the carno as a hammer, and use the chameleons wisely. Get as much use from your priest and starpriest as you can, as they are going to get targeted early.

Masterhobo and Seraphage like this.