1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The winners of the Golden Serpent 2016 competition has been announced! For more information, click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have added a section to discuss Kings of War and the new race Salamanders that is currently in beta. Feel free to discuss anything about Kings of War in these forums. Click here to check it out and post!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. AOS Campaign Warband competition is here! Aid the community by Giving us your ideas! For more information, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

AoS 1500 pts - Brand New to the Game.

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Hence, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Hence
    Jungle Swarm

Hence New Member

Hey guys,

I am brand new to here, as well as Age of Sigmar, and have decided upon the Seraphon to be my first army. I have a background in wargaming, and as someone who is more of a 'player' than a 'hobbyist', I wanted to jump right in and get your guys opinions on my 1500 pt list - however generic it may be!

Battalion: Freelance Starhost
    Saurus Scar-Vet on Carnosaur
    5 Saurus Knights
    5 Saurus Knights
    5 Saurus Knights

Battalion: Shadowstrike Starhost
    Skink Star-Priest
    5 Chameleon Skinks
    5 Chameleon Skinks
    5 Chameleon Skinks
    3 Ripperdactyl Riders

10 Saurus Guard

Total: 1480

One last thing I wanted to ask from you guys is what dinosaurs are best to use in the current meta? I like the idea of running a list with quite a few behemoths in sometime in the future!

Thanks in advance.

Bowser likes this.
  2. Bowser
    Skink Priest

Bowser Well-Known Member

Welcme aboard! You have 1 too many chameleon skinks listed there. This army is pretty killer, I suppose the guard are there to pull objectives, though I would probably use the 200 points to make one unit of 10 guard or chameleons and put in either a scar-vet on cold one or a skink priest with Priestly trappings.

I'd say the current and standing meta for Behemoths is going to be bastiladon. Get a couple and just enjoy! If you have a slann and a decent amount of points go for an engine of the gods, and a Troglodon? if you want a faster more combat focused then Stegadon and more carnosaurs. As always the Dread Saurian is a fearsome beast but is expensive, points cost and real cost.