1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A map campaign log updated: Cancelled 5-27-12 :(

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by Scalenex, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Smexygor
    Chameleon Skink

Smexygor New Member

Re: A map campaign log updated: new battle report + map 5-8-

Booya! Hopefully another player will slow down the Ogres and give you a chance to slip ahead.

Good job against the dwarves. A second underground base wouldn't be bad at all, if you expected an attack and didn't want to waste resources defending.

2. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

Two players dropped this week and the Game Master decided to call it quits and restart with a less complicated campaign later.

That makes me unhappy, I had a solid plan and was optimistic about my chances of winning this one.

I'll write about the the next one when it gets off the ground (hopefully soon). The next campaign won't have resources, armies points are earned by collecting Renown. Renown is earned by fighting battles and completing racial objectives. He hasn't figured out all of them, but Chaos Dwarfs get renown for sending slaves home and ogres get renwon for sending meat home. I also we develop a contigency plan for temporary absences and people leaving the campaign altogether because that was a major problem here and next time he's inviting even more players.

3. Lord Cedric
    Terradon

Lord Cedric Member

This is sad to hear! I was really enjoying reading up on the campaign and seeing on how you were doing. I have a very keen interest in creating a campaign for my group and was curious on how yours was working and what you and the players thought of it.

I am glad to hear, though, that your GM is planning another one so those that can still play will have a chance to!

- Lord Cedric

4. Smexygor
    Chameleon Skink

Smexygor New Member

Same. I'm sorry to hear it and look forward to your next one if you wish to update us.

5. Arli
    Skink Priest

Arli Moderator Staff Member

That sucked. Too bad you didn't get to wipe out all the opposition. Maybe in the next one you will be able to.