1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A novel idea

Discussion in 'Painting and Converting' started by Leokill27, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Leokill27
    Razordon

Leokill27 New Member

So, I dont do much converting or anything yet, But I have what I think is an amazing idea for a games day presentation in the distant future.

A stegadon, with a lizardmen rock band mounted on him!

Slann on Drums, Kroxigor on Bass, Saurus lead guitar and a Skink *most likely the Tehenhauin model* singing

Ofc I have no idea how I'll fit them on a Stegadon or what I'll do yet, But I'm going to keep an eye out for parts to harvest for this mama-jamma

What'd you guys think? How would you go about it?

More over, has anyone done it? Feel free to nick the idea and go for it too! XD

2. Deathfrisbee2000
    Kroxigor

Deathfrisbee2000 New Member

That. Is. AWESOME!

I want one.

--DF2K

3. Scizith
    Skink

Scizith New Member

thats an awesome idea. i know you said you dont do much converting, but youd kinda have to to fit a krox and a slann on there, not to mention the saurus and skink. nothing big, just more space on the top really :p

4. T`hinker`er
    Salamander

T`hinker`er Active Member

Saurus on lead? I don't know...with the low init I think he'd be better on bass. The Skink should play lead, and the Krox on drums. As for a lead singer...I'm going with Kermit :)

5. Leokill27
    Razordon

Leokill27 New Member

Been doing some drawings trying different things, I mean I'm by no means an artist, but it looks like a challenge and a half so far

I might add a couple of salamanders as smoke machines or something. Heh, this may turn into a huge project...

and Im going to try post all my ideas in here, not just for you lovely folk, If I forget anything that would work it could be in here, or I could steal all your input XD

6. Guardian of Hexoatl
    Temple Guard

Guardian of Hexoatl New Member

lol I LOVE this idea :D