1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All hail fat frogs

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cold1, Mar 3, 2024.

1. cold1
    Jungle Swarm

cold1 New Member

Hello all,

Love lizards, turtles, dinos, aztec vibes and have done since I was a wee guy. Now I'm in into my 30's and the lizard love endures!

Recieved the christmas box and had so much painting it, I bought the vanguard box, more aggradons and on it went. Here's all the gang painted up so far over the last 2 months - https://imgur.com/a/6J7WhVJ

My favourite kits has been the aggradons which is why I have so many! It helps that they are also very fun on the table so far.

In terms of play, I have dipped my toes into AoS.

I played in a doubles tournament which was fantastic. Otherwise I have played 3 regular 2k match play games at my local club. I've yet to give me opponents a competitive match, never mind think about winning a game, but I'm having great fun.

I'll attend my first GT next weekend, I don't expect to win any games but I'll try to have fun, give my opponents a good game and learn.

This forum seems to be a great resource for competitive strategy and narrative lore so I though I would join in the disucssion. Looking forward to chatting to you all :)

JTSleep and Imrahil like this.
  2. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

It is indeed.
    Welcome to Lustria... for anything you may need, just ask :)

Imrahil and cold1 like this.
  3. Imrahil
    Slann

Imrahil Thirtheenth Spawning

Welcome along!

You have a great start in the hobby with a good looking army already :)
    Just ask question if you have any, there is always someone that might be able to help you out.

Have fun in our jungle

Grrr, !mrahil