1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Southern Maryland players?

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by Iggy Koopa, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Iggy Koopa
    Chameleon Skink

Iggy Koopa New Member

All,

Just relocated (again...) to Southern Maryland. I'm south of DC by about an hour and a half... Are there any games close by to where I'm at? Just throwing it out there, seeing if I can get any responses. Thanks.

2. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

Well if it was posible to travel in a straight south east line I would be close,
    but as is the cheapeak bay makes it a rather long trip.

3. Arli
    Skink Priest

Arli Moderator Staff Member

I live near Frederick MD. I work in DC. I have been known to go into VA for a game as well. What brought you to the area?

4. Iggy Koopa
    Chameleon Skink

Iggy Koopa New Member

I'm coming to the realization that I'm out in the middle of nowhere, and it sucks because I can't find anybody that plays around here, short of being about 2 hours away.... Anyways, I'm on a temp assignment for a year out here, supporting the base. I've been painting away since I don't have anybody to game with... DC is about an hour and a half north of me, depending on where I'm trying to get...

5. Arli
    Skink Priest

Arli Moderator Staff Member

Wow! That sucks. I know that there are some good places to game over in the Woodbridge VA area. Not sure about the area you are in.