1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Don't have enough monsters? Or just want to show off your painting skills. Why not try entering the Monster Mash! - Click here for more info.
    Dismiss Notice

9th Age Best reads

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Discussion' started by Lizerd, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Lizerd
    Saurus

Lizerd Member

so I have been rummaging around in lore and came to wonder which of the novels in whfb are the best? Have to involve the seraphon because they are the best ;).any stuff would be welcome, thanks!

2. Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl
    Skar-Veteran

Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl Well-Known Member

Not that many Warhammer Fantasy Battle novels were actually written about the Lizardmen, certainly I don’t remember any featuring Lizardmen as the protagonist race :(. However, one that does feature Lizardmen as the enemy race is Temple of the Serpent by C.L. Werner, which pitches Thanquol against Tehenhauin as part of one of the Grey Seer’s nefarious schemes.

Lizerd likes this.
  3. Lizerd
    Saurus

Lizerd Member

Seems legit, I’m going to try and find it now! If I can’t legit find it, then I’m in trouble.

4. ravagekitteh
    Salamander

ravagekitteh Well-Known Member

Not WHFB, but the Age of Sigmar short story Under The Black Thumb is supposed to feature them a bit - again from a 'villain' point of view

Lizerd likes this.
  5. Lizerd
    Saurus

Lizerd Member

Blaarrrgghhh, why do they make us the villains? We are OBVIOUSLY the heroes of everything. Still might check it out

6. livewaaaaagh
    Skink

livewaaaaagh New Member

There was also one about the Brettonian paladin... can’t trmember the name...