1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chupayotl, Tzunki's army

Discussion in 'Painting and Converting' started by the-graven, Jun 22, 2010.

1. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Thats a cool looking battle standard, nice work!

2. the-graven
    Kroxigor

the-graven New Member

thx, I had a body and a few standards lying down, so I glued two standards together and voila the battle standard, and I couldn't resist to put shrunken heads in his other hand :D

3. the-graven
    Kroxigor

the-graven New Member

Well I made 2 kroxigors out of river trolls, I used TG heads(had no cold one heads left), it doesn't look really great or something, but that's becaus I seriously lack GS skill, but what did you expect from the first time I ever used GS, and for a first time it looks, well, I guess it looks okay, here some piccies.
    DSC01314.jpg
    DSC01315.jpg
    DSC01318.jpg
    I want to use these 2 in a skrox unit, what I think will look cool, is the one that stretches out his hand, it will look like he's trying to reach to the enemy's head over the heads of the skinks, hence the rule "great reach"
    EDIT: Keep in mind, they will be primed and painted ofcourse, so you won't see the GS, I thiink you won't see strange thinks like a height difference on his belly, or somehting like that.

4. DavidSS
    Skink

DavidSS Member

Nice kroxigors :D I mean... Kroxitrolls? Rivergors?

5. the-graven
    Kroxigor

the-graven New Member

Well I haven't painted much for a while, but I started painting again today, here some WiP of the slann I added a wash and a drybrush, there's some light on the piccs, but well, I guess you can see the wash adn drybrush, now the piccies:
    DSC01407.jpg
    DSC01406.jpg
    DSC01410.jpg

I won't be posting for a while, since I'll be packing tomorrow and I'll go to Italy on friday.