1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8th Ed. Custom 6s Dice Ordering Pledges!!!

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Discussion' started by ChandlerGriz, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

Scalenex also prefers the newer design. Please transfer my order to that, same colors (I did pay, I think).

2. ChandlerGriz
    Chameleon Skink

ChandlerGriz Member

Scalnex you did pay.

Also, everyone remember we get to order ONE design. And thus far it looks like its going to be the new one. If this changes your order in any way please let me know so I can update, cancel or refund your money if you have paid already. But honestly.. I cant see anyone NOT liking the new design more!!

We will keep this open until Sunday for others to see it and update their orders, then I will start to PM people I have not heard from that pledged.

Again I appologize for the delay, but I think it will be well worth it in the end.

3. Qupakoco
    Skink Chief

Qupakoco Keeper of the Dice Staff Member

Those do look better. I was thinking they were just going to be the outline of the head like the other ones, but the solid fill looks really good.

4. Oldblood89
    Skink

Oldblood89 New Member

I am in for the new design as well!

5. Old Mossy
    Bastiladon

Old Mossy Active Member

LIKE!

Those were my worries too, Qupakoco, but they definitely look awesome.

6. forlustria
    Ripperdactil

forlustria Well-Known Member

new design is fantastic absoulutly outstanding. Whats the chances of them arriving before the 12th of jan as i have a tournement then. No biggy if they dont.

7. Craken
    Carnasaur

Craken Well-Known Member

Yep looks great, now get them shipped ;)

8. Ferocious
    Temple Guard

Ferocious New Member

change my lustrus to new design please, i love them!

9. ChandlerGriz
    Chameleon Skink

ChandlerGriz Member

At this point it is safe to say that the new design wins out. ALL dice will be ordered with the new design. With that said November 30 is the cut off for back outs and such I feel that is plenty of time from now to decide if you want in or not. Also, if I have not heard from you about your address and you have not paid you will be left off the order when I submit it to Chessex on Monday Dec. 3.. Please get me your address if you have not yet so I can calculate your shipping, and if you have paid and no not want the new design let me know so I can refund your payment. Thank you to everyone for being patient throughout this process.

10. Chunk
    Saurus

Chunk Member

When you talk about the different design, you're only talking about the gold head thing, right? Not the actual colours of the dice? So those of us who, for example, wanted Scarab Green or whatever, will still get that dice colour, just with this funky new solid gold head instead?

11. ChandlerGriz
    Chameleon Skink

ChandlerGriz Member

correct Chunk. All 5 of the previously decided colors are still availiable but instead of using the 1st design (outline of the lizard head) we will be using the solid lizard head design.

12. ChandlerGriz
    Chameleon Skink

ChandlerGriz Member

I have sent a PM to each person that has pledged to order dice. Please read the PM and it will tell you what you need to do before the end of the week to complete your side of the order. The dice order will be placed on Monday Dec 3.

If you have not paid by that time your order will NOT BE ORDERED. I do not want stuck with a bunch of dice no one paid for.

If you have paid alread and I have not heard from you, I will assume you approve of the new dice design and plan on following through with your order and it will be placed.

13. Qupakoco
    Skink Chief

Is it at all possible that the lack of people paying will drop us below 500 dice, therefore changing the price? Not that 8 cents per dice is a huge price increase or anything, but we'd probably still have to owe a bit more ($1.92 for me). Just curious.

14. ChandlerGriz
    Chameleon Skink

ChandlerGriz Member

I will not allow that to happen :)

15. Qupakoco
    Skink Chief

I actually just now added up the dice of all those who have paid and I see that we are already over 500. Sweet.

16. Ferocious
    Temple Guard

Ferocious New Member

if they dont roll the way i want them to do, i am feeding them one at a time to my opponent! xD

17. ChandlerGriz
    Chameleon Skink

ChandlerGriz Member

I am still awaiting responses from the following people:

Ragnar
    AdzAxeUK
    Danbot

Once I get either a "NO I do not want dice," or "YES I want dice, here is some paypal." we can submit the official order... Or if I have not heard from you by SUNDAY you will be removed from the order that will be placed on Monday.

18. Wistrel
    Saurus

Wistrel New Member

Sorry I havent been active for a while, got locked out of my account and the captcha would not appear.

I'm afraid Im gonna have to cancel my order :depressed: I was a big fan of the circle icon and don't want to pay the large postage price for a product Im not completely satisfied with. Hope thats not a problem :rolleyes:

Enjoy your dice guys! :D

19. ADustyMan
    Saurus

ADustyMan New Member

If this is still open, I'd like 20 of the Gemini purple-teal?

20. ChandlerGriz
    Chameleon Skink

ChandlerGriz Member

Final warning! This closes tomorrow night and orders will be placed first thing on Monday!