1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings & Salutations

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by IsawaShori, Feb 17, 2009.

1. IsawaShori
    Skink

IsawaShori New Member

Greetings, I followed a link from Dogs of War Online, and found myself here. Amongst my seven armies, I have a full Lizardmen army. I have been looking for a good site that is not so crowded (I did not have fun at the other website). I've been playing WHFB since 5th edition, and the other armies I play are Wood Elves, Dogs of War, High Elves, Ogre Kingdoms, Orcs & Goblins, and Dwarfs.

I have been busy at home. I started a gaming club and launched a web site to go with it (I would appreciate it if people checked it out and provided some feedback; follow my website link). Work and my family also keep me busy so I don’t get to play as much as I would like, but I do get to manage a game every now and then.

I am not a huge number of posts kind of guy, but I do lurk around and post once in while to let the mods know I am still alive. I hope to contribute intelligent and insightful posts.

2. Aparach
    Troglodon

Aparach New Member

Well, good luck on you club! Feel free to share your experience and have yourself a good time. Welcome to our site :)

3. Sammy the Squib
    Salamander

Sammy the Squib Member

Welcome to the site, good to have you with us :)

4. Craken
    Carnasaur

Craken Well-Known Member

Welcome

5. Dalkarius
    Ripperdactil

Dalkarius New Member

Welcome to our home.

6. IsawaShori
    Skink

IsawaShori New Member

Thanks for the welcoming guys :)