1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guten tag

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Captaniser, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Captaniser
    Carnasaur

Captaniser Well-Known Member

Hello, i am zee glourious Captaniser, and now i will write why i decided too create an account on this website.

I am a pretty big fan of warhammer (both universes), but i never really cared to much about fantasy, but then the end times came along ( cursed be those 2 words). Despite that, i was always facinated by the lizardmen, for one simple reason, DINOSAURS, but as stated before the END TIMES happend, so i put "fantasy" on a shelf, and only cared about 40k. I didn't give to **** about AoS, only heard about it from Arch warhammer ( great youtuber, you should totally check him out) so i basically thougt it was terrible, until i looked into it myself. The lore was, and is, still pretty much an abortion gone wrong, but i managed to look past the lore, and appreciate the game. So you can kinda guees what army which army still is my favorite.

I have never owned a model, rulebook or anything except a white dwarf magazine, and im probaly not gonna own any of those things for a long, long time because, life and stuff like that.

So, you're probaly going to see me around here from time to time, if any of you have any advice for anything really, it would be greatly appreciated.

2. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

Welcome to Lustria,
    or wherever realm it is that we exist in now.

3. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Welcome aboard! We have a constantly evolving on tactics and army building, so any questions feel free to ask.

4. Warden
    Slann

Warden Tenth Spawning

Guten Tag and welcome to Lustria. I am also a big fan of Arch Warhammer, his videos on the old lore of Warhammer are fantastic. Lots of interesting ideas about the true nature of chaos. His lizardmen videos are definitely worth the watch!

Links:
    Lore
    Army

5. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

Welcome to the forums!

This may surprise you, but I also dinosaurs. Whatever your needs are, we got you covered.

Painting and converting. We got you covered. Tips and techniques, honest but polite critiques and models to inspire you. We got it.

Gameplay. We cover tactics, list building and battle reports for 8th Edition Warhammer, 9th Age Warhammer, Age of Sigmar Warhammer, and Kings of War.

We have fiction, aka fluff pieces. It's mostly 8th Edition/Age of Sigmar but we welcome all fluff. It doesn't have to be reptilian, it doesn't even need to be gaming.

And We got forums to talk about memes, Star Wars, and whatnot.

6. Captaniser
    Carnasaur

Captaniser Well-Known Member

You have copypasted that to atleast 5 other threads, some who are older than mine.

Jorgik likes this.
  7. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

I think he's catching up on missed post...
    I haven't seen Scalenex around for a while. :oldman:

NIGHTBRINGER and Captaniser like this.
  8. Jorgik
    Carnasaur

Jorgik Well-Known Member

yes he has :joyful:

NIGHTBRINGER and Captaniser like this.
  9. Warden
    Slann

Warden Tenth Spawning

a scalenex bot has taken over lustria.

or a zombie.

n810 and NIGHTBRINGER like this.
  10. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

NIGHTBRINGER Second Spawning

Translation: NIGHTBRINGER creates too many non-wargaming related threads! :angelic:
    Not to fear, in our darkest hour the mightiest among us, our savior @Scolenex , will come to save us.

Captaniser, Qupakoco and n810 like this.
  11. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

To be fair, I have used that as a template but I add a personalized comment for everyone based on the content of their thread

Jorgik and Bowser like this.