1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Howdy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DeathFantasy, Sep 29, 2023.

1. DeathFantasy
    Jungle Swarm

DeathFantasy New Member

Hello,

I have been playing Warhammer of some variety for around 2-3 years now, primarily 40K but a bit of 30K as well. I've flirted with Age of Sigmar here and there but have recently came into possession of the new starter box, a start collecting: skinks! box, and two additional boxes of skinks with plans to expand. Pretty much every Age of Sigmar army titillates me in some manner, but Seraphon/Lizardmen have been a favorite for the simple cool factor of Dinosaurs Riding Dinosaurs That Shoot Lasers, and I decided to jump in if only partially as a tribute to my pet frog, Bubo, who my Slann will end up fashioned after.

I do not tend to play very often even with the more common Warhammer games but I like to tickle my mind with tactical knowledge so as to be on my A-Game for when I do, though ultimately of course my goal is to have fun. I have no idea what I am going to do with *checks notes* 60 skinks, but I'm sure I can find a niche with that. Glad to be here!

2. JTSleep
    Stegadon

JTSleep Well-Known Member

As proud owner of 40 painted and 20 unpainted skinks, I can tell you that I, too have no idea what to do with them :D

Also welcome and don´t forget to make a painting blog to trace your progress.

P.S.: Pet frog Bubo sounds cool.

Imrahil and DeathFantasy like this.
  3. DeathFantasy
    Jungle Swarm

DeathFantasy New Member

She is a tyrant that controls my every whim with her psychic abilities and she must be immortalized in plastic. I definitely will make a painting blog/thread now that you mention it! I won't be getting around to it for awhile though - financial stuff and whatnot keeping me from devoting much hobby time. Thanks for the welcome :D

Killer Angel, Imrahil and JTSleep like this.
  4. Imrahil
    Slann

Imrahil Thirtheenth Spawning

Welcome along!

A new army with a passion. It looks like your army will have its own deity in Bubo :p
    If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Have fun with the lizards and enjoy your stay in our Jungle.

Grrr, !mrahil

5. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

I'm already in love with Bulbo! :D

Welcome aboard... for any thing you may need, just ask!

Imrahil likes this.
  6. Fer_Silfore
    Saurus

Fer_Silfore Member

welcome to the jungle! love the name Bubo