1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Killer Angel's BatReps

Discussion in 'Battle Reports' started by Killer Angel, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Wilhelm Stürmer
    Razordon

Wilhelm Stürmer Well-Known Member

@Killer Angel That does, thank you! So do you tend to try and get your Slann back into range of the Cogs each turn?

2. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

that really depends on the situation. If i need to keep the slann near the engine for the additional dice, i move the Slann and leave the cogs behind.

All in all, i saw that the cogs are very useful in the first 3 turns… if you need them also in the 4th, it means it's a close game and probably you are forced to keep the Slann in a defensive position, so still in cogs' range.

Wilhelm Stürmer likes this.
  3. Lizerd
    Ripperdactil

Lizerd Well-Known Member

Well with some luck we could get a new battletome this year meaning a huge update in our stuff such as rend and and harder hitting units to counter bs like sequitors for 120 points.

4. Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl
    Skink Priest

Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl Well-Known Member

Ah, that sucks. Didn't realise that.

[​IMG]

I imagine that unit was armed with Bladed Slingshields though - those do give Vulkites a 4+ save without Battlesmiths but at the penalty that they can't re-roll hits due to not having paired handaxes. My plan is to give those Vulkites a 4+ save with an attendant Battlesmith as well as re-rolling their to Hit rolls with their paired axes.

5. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

Yeah, that was it. Slingshields ;)