1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gallery Little-Myth's Army Art and Fluff

Discussion in 'Fluff and Stories' started by little-myth, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

I like it. I would consider giving them skeleton tails instead of fleshy tails because skeleton tails are cool.

little-myth likes this.
  2. little-myth
    Carnasaur

little-myth Well-Known Member

Okay! Will note it down next to the picture ready for when I get back to drawing

Paradoxical Pacifism likes this.
  3. little-myth
    Carnasaur

Updated sketch
    lizardmentombking cold one mix.png

Plans for the Cold One to have gold claws, so they look a little bigger

4. Imrahil
    Slann

Imrahil Thirtheenth Spawning

Awesome!
    would love to see this sketch come 'to life' ;)

Gr, Imrahil

little-myth likes this.
  5. little-myth
    Carnasaur

Many thanks! Do have plans to lineart and colour at one point. Maybe if I'm more willing maybe a 3D model also but it might end up being just the mount as my skills are still beginner

Imrahil likes this.
  6. little-myth
    Carnasaur

Dusting off the thread again, need to keep up more. Have some written teasers, deciding to write it now before I forget. Age of Sigmar teaser stuff.

"I say mentioning of these strange tales reminded me of one. I was minding my own business one day and I encountered a lone Saurus, I thought it was strange seeing one all by themselves yet I heard of these creatures becoming more distant from their Slann masters from the stars. The bizarre thing was that this Saurus was rather intelligent, I know they are smart up to a point but not this smart. He told me some interesting things, how he has been travelling across the realms in search for his kind, I said there was plenty of Seraphon around but apparently it wasn't who he was looking for. He has been following the faint stars of his fellow spawn, gathering clues to getting closer.
    He is old I presume as he was telling about the days of the End Times and being stuck in this endless loop, he was aware of his past self and meditated on focusing himself, avoiding much of the conflict until the time is right apparently. He says he is getting closer to them but he didn't say where though, a voice kept telling him he is close.
    Something was off about him though, not sure if it was his ever changing look in his eyes or the fact he was strange for a Saurus. He felt rather...chaotic just standing near him."
    "Did you get his name?"
    "I kind of forgot, but I am serious it began with an A."