1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

7th Ed. lizardmen symbols

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Discussion' started by skinkyone, Apr 15, 2009.

1. skinkyone
    Chameleon Skink

skinkyone Active Member

does anyone know were i can locate the Lizardman symbol online,
    i require average to good quality pictures of them but don't have the methods to scan the book pages

2. Suppe
    Kroxigor

Suppe New Member

When I get a copy of the book I'll scan some for you :meh:

3. Craken
    Carnasaur

Craken Well-Known Member

I vectored some when making an Icon, I have the rest scanned I can give you that if you want.

4. Suppe
    Kroxigor

Suppe New Member

Finally got myself a copy of the lizardmen book (for 50%, that's a little less then 7£ because I live in Denmark and the value of £ have dropped)
    Never then less is the page with glyphs ccf1605200900000.jpg

5. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Ya know, I could swear the layout of the glyphs page is different in my book, as is the page number... Are you sure it wasn't cheap because it was the old edition of the book? Check the Slann army list entry, if they have the option to choose which generation they are then you have the old version. Or check the photos section and see if the new steg is in there anywhere, because it has a few pages.

6. Aranigej
    Temple Guard

Aranigej Member

Yeah suppe sorry to tell you but that is the old army book.

It is still a nice read and also as a painting guide I still find it relevant but in order to play the game you would need the new one (has a saurus on the front cover).

7. beardedgecko
    Saurus

beardedgecko New Member

just a reply to test and to say that they just made new metal ones on the GW website. like 5 for 9$ and some more than that for 17$. didnt really look too much, but they're in the same spot as that nice lookinv vet scar standard bearer

8. Suppe
    Kroxigor

Suppe New Member

Seems weird that an ancient lauguage should chance from 1 day 2 another :p

9. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure that most (if not all) the symbols are exactly the same in the new book, I was just remarking on the fact that you picked up the old one rather than the new one.

Though when you think about it, it could be justified. When studying an ancient language and trying to figure out what everything means you are sure to make at least some mistakes interpreting it, maybe in the new book they (the fantasy authors since much of it appears not from the LM point of view) discovered new things about the language.

10. Suppe
    Kroxigor

Suppe New Member

ccf2205200900000.jpg
    If it's to small I can enlarge it