1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New ish to Lizardmen

Discussion in 'Painting and Converting' started by Acelegend, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Acelegend
    Jungle Swarm

Acelegend New Member

Hi Guys

After not giving my Lizardmen any attention for a while i have finally got my arse in gear again.

For those that don't know. I am really bad at not painting my armys. At the moment i have 3 full Warhammer armys all half painted. With this in mind i made a bold statment that me lizzardmen would be the first Warhammer army that i would not play with untill i had finished painting it!!!!!

So far i have been true to my word (this army has been on going for over a year and i have started a Ogre kingdoms army in the mean time)

well over the last couple of weeks i have finished off the Saurus warriors i have built and sprayed (10 Warriors) and have now built sprayed and painted 6 Coldone Cavalry.

I now have ready to play

1 Slann
    c7532b98.jpg
    12 Skinks
    27f10764.jpg
    20 Sarus Warriors
    9d2c0123.jpg
    6 Coldone Cavary
    e441589d.jpg
    7b61147b.jpg

ca7ed1ff.jpg

As I have finally painted all the lizardmen I own, I have now purchased a box of skinks to start building.

What are your thoughts about painting armies??

Feedback welcome

Regards

Ace

2. Caprasauridae
    Stegadon

Caprasauridae Well-Known Member

Looking good so far, good to hear you have been able to keep your word! I don't want to play with unpainted armies, but my motivation starts to slip when I have reached a certain stage of painting. For example, with my Tomb Kings, I have played at least half a dozen games with a Warsphinx that is fully painted but is missing it's crew and Casket Of Soul with only the casket on a pile of bones.