1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nighthaunt Purchase Suggestions

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by Kilvakar, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Kilvakar
    Carnasaur

Kilvakar Well-Known Member

Hello fellow servants of the Old Ones! My Seraphon army is nearing completion, and I've been looking at getting another army just so I can have something to share with friends when we get together for a friendly game. Since I'm utterly lacking in talent when it comes to the painting part of the hobby (and also a lazy lizard, lol!), I've been scouring the jungle of Ebay to check out possible new foes for my Lizardmen to fight. Since Nighthaunt is my favorite Death army, I noticed these two armies for sale:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Warhammer-Age-of-Sigmar-Nighthaunt-Army-Lot-Painted/133281025010

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Age-Of-Sig...ox-3000-points-painted-and-based/324020195494

If anyone feels like checking out those two armies and offering advice on which would be the better buy, I'd love to hear your wisdom! Just FYI: I like the paint job on both, so that's not really a factor. I also don't plan to collect a bunch more Nighthaunt units, so advice on which one of these would be the best by itself or with very few additions would be much appreciated. Thanks!

2. Lord-Marcus
    Slann

Lord-Marcus Sixth Spawning

if you really want to buy one of those, the first one is better based on units.

however, it also depends on how you want your nighthaunt army to play. Fast glass cannon, infantry horde, mix of in between?

3. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

Personally i would have picked the 2nd one because of black coach and spirit hosts which i love, not because it is better than the 1st one
    But it has been sold and also the first one is a solid army, so go for it.

4. Kilvakar
    Carnasaur

Kilvakar Well-Known Member

Thanks for the advice :)