1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8th Ed. Only the 8th...

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Discussion' started by Lizards of Renown, Dec 29, 2021.

1. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

What a GREAT collection! :woot:

Imrahil and NIGHTBRINGER like this.
  2. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

NIGHTBRINGER Second Spawning

I feel your pain. The prices for that book have sky-rocketed on the secondary market.

Campaign games are not really my thing. I know others have also said good things about the book though. The only book I'd ever consider getting would be the Monstrous Arcanum, but it is extraordinarily expensive at the moment, so I can live happily without it. I'd only get it if I found a really amazing deal, but I'm not actively searching for it.

A grand tome. I hope you get your hands on one.

It's taken me a while to assemble it.

3. Krox_v.2
    Razordon

Krox_v.2 Well-Known Member

Awesome collection! Very much like my own collection, except I have Monstrous Arcanum and Blood In The Badlands as well. Only one I'm missing is Sigmar's Blood.

NIGHTBRINGER likes this.
  4. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

That's a rare and valuable gem.

I had a chance to buy it a few years back and now I regret not jumping on the opportunity.

5. Kblock
    Kroxigor

Kblock Active Member

Still carrying the 8th Ed. torch. Recently had 2 games against Vampire Counts. 2000 Pts. Won one and lost one. In my group we have one player with 6 different armies, and a couple of others with 2-3 armies. The player with 6 armies has recruited 4 new players who wanted to learn WHFB 8th edition, so our group is still going strong! This puts us up to 9 players. The new players are each learning to play a different army so some great fun ahead playing against different opponents.

Imrahil and NIGHTBRINGER like this.
  6. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

That's great to hear!! Sounds like an amazing group.

Imrahil likes this.