1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch sculpted terradons 2.0

Discussion in 'Painting and Converting' started by wappellious, Aug 31, 2013.

1. wappellious
    Temple Guard

wappellious New Member

Some of you might remember all the terradons that I had painted for the old army. Some of you might also remember that I was sculpting many more of them from scratch!

I had abandoned that project long ago, but now it is coming back! Between all the new terrain I am making for the Lizards (and a bunch of extra terradon bits that are about to be freed up making rippers), I thought it woukd be a great time to give it a try again. ;)

Here are a few images, the first of which shows a finished sculpt next to a batch of mostly finished terries:
    ScratchbuiltTerradonWIPsetONEB2_zps13beac8c.jpg

There is not too much to do on three of the sculpts... just some talons, teeth, and other work on the face, along with some scales and spines:
    ScratchbuiltTerradonWIPsetONEB3_zps2966b1f3.jpg

There are three more in a lesser state of completion, which are perfect for left over terradon bits:
    ScratchbuiltTerradonWIPsetONEB5_zps08fdbf3e.jpg

I figured I would do the flaming bolas on this group of half sculpt, half bitz terradons:
    ScratchbuiltTerradonWIPsetONEB6_zps4b4138ed.jpg

And the post with more info:
    http://wappellious.blogspot.com/201...howComment=1377908801680#c3790990736158377155