1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skink chief digital pic

Discussion in 'Painting and Converting' started by ColdBlood666, Sep 18, 2009.

1. ColdBlood666
    Chameleon Skink

ColdBlood666 New Member

2. camo-skink
    Chameleon Skink

camo-skink New Member

very nice, though i would add a little more color contrast to make things pop, but other then that it's great! wonderful blending! :)

3. ColdBlood666
    Chameleon Skink

ColdBlood666 New Member

Thanks for all the compliments! yea I know what you mean tho I think I need another accent color in there. Too much yellow I think, my army is begining to hurt my eyes. I should have taken a pic of his back cause he has blue scales but I still feel something is missing. My color scheme is based around yellow skin, blue scales, and magenta-purple details. Maybe some green grass would help. Any ideas?

4. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Yeah from that angle I would definitely say he needs a bit of a cold colour to accent all the warmth. Even the base is really warm. Of course, if you have blue scales that may not be necessary. It could well be simple a matter of making the base a bit brighter so he stands out from it a bit more.

5. Elmquasmash
    Razordon

Elmquasmash New Member

Well, it could use some contrast but i love what you did with it :) nice job! keep up the good work!

6. diablarist
    Skink

diablarist New Member

id slap a contrating coulor on the flapy bit on his head, im practacly sure thats what its for!

7. Barotok
    Terradon

Barotok New Member

Nice work! Great attention to detail. As I expected your models are high quality stuff. My compliments.

8. dictator
    Cold One

dictator New Member

I'm having to go from one of your posts to the next just to start guessing how your army looks. What I've found so far means it's going to be an amazing and stunning paint job! Now to find my small paint brushes to try what you're doing.

9. asrodrig
    Carnasaur

asrodrig New Member

It looks really awesome! I think there might be too much of too similar colors though. Perhaps if you painted some of the details, like the feather a different color. Blue, maybe?